enter image description here

I can't find what this symbol means. Any of you guys know? It was on the schematic of an old tractor next to the ignition coil.enter image description here

  • 3
    It's difficult to know just from that, can you add more of the schematic? – Steve G Jun 26 '18 at 13:38
  • i added the whole schmatic. – Test Dummy Jun 26 '18 at 14:31
  • 1
    It could be a bullet connector. – Steve G Jun 26 '18 at 14:39
  • 2
    I see there are letters "A,B,C..." etc. One of the letters, though, I can't tell from here because it's possible that the lighting is inconsistent with the picture you took, is pointing towards the component. What does the schematic say about that letter that is pointing to the component? I'm talking about the bottom in the center of the picture you provided below "E1 Spark Plug". – KingDuken Jun 26 '18 at 14:43
  • This looks like a male/female connector symbol – CrispFilament Jun 26 '18 at 15:05

I think the obvious answer is to take the schematic to the tractor and figure it out. If the parts in question are no longer with the tractor, that will make it difficult.

The likely hood of getting the right answer with your current approach is low. The symbol for Fusible Link is clearly labeled on the left middle and doesn't look like the one in question, so it's probably not a fusible link. If we could see the key which describes what each letter/symbol means it would help eliminate some things.

I don't often see connectors represented in wiring diagrams in my experience, though I can't recall ever looking at a tractor wiring diagram.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy