Found this small cap on the floor inside the cabin of a Ford Focus, need help locating where it belongs. Thank you!


  • 2
    A search for the part number shows that it is part of an electrical connector. – HandyHowie Jun 15 '18 at 10:46
  • @HandyHowie thank you. Any idea where this electrical connector may be? – user1589188 Jun 15 '18 at 10:48
  • Check under both front seats for any electrical boxes. – Moab Jun 15 '18 at 11:19

Look above where the front passenger's feet go. Sometimes they kick up, near the fuse box (which lowers down) and knock bits off. Look especially where the fuse box raises and lowers.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.