I've got a '96 Ford e350 van (5.8L V8), and after taking off the air filter box and hoses, I saw this piece:

enter image description here

What part is that? And should there be a hose connected to it?

  • FYI the light in the background is because we took the engine cover of (inside the cab).
    – Cullub
    Jun 4 '18 at 17:59
  • We need other image angles of the part.
    – Moab
    Jun 4 '18 at 19:01

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.