I'm looking for the PCV valve in my Peugeot 106 1.1 TU1JP (HFX) year 2000.

I can't find it, the closest thing I found is a hose going from the cam cover to the air filter, the connector on the air filter goes to a simple thin rubber diaphragm facing inside the air filter case. Is this some kind of PCV?


  • That is the other half of the PCV system, fresh air intake.
    – Moab
    May 29 '18 at 16:34
  • where should i look? Been looking like a week already :)
    – Rhinoted
    May 29 '18 at 18:52
  • Probably in the valve cover or close to it.
    – Moab
    May 29 '18 at 20:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.