I've done it once before (last daylight saving change) but even with the owner's manual I can't work out how to set the clock. I've tried with both the car on and just in accessory position but following the instructions only reset the trip meters. What am I missing?
- Start with the key out of the ignition
- Insert the key into the ignition
- Turn the key two clicks to "On" (not "Start")
- Using the Up/Down controls on the steering wheel, select "Settings" on the dashboard display
- If all has gone well, you'll see "Adjust alert"
- If something went wrong, you'll see two speed alert settings. Start again by removing the key from the ignition
- Use Up/Down until you see "Adjust Clock"
- Press the Select button (between Up and Down)
- Adjust the hours with Up/Down/Select
- Adjust the minutes with Up/Down/Select