Trying to idendify this connector?

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here

  • @Moab I think it would be fair for you to convert your comment to an answer. It seems to cover all the bases. – NitrusInc Apr 10 '18 at 19:58
  • It's not a weatherpack connector, thanks though. Closest I can find is a Sumitomo MT-2S-7 but not sure.... – Bruce Apr 10 '18 at 20:25

Its a standard 2 prong weatherpack connector used for many applications and sensors. that one appears to be common for fuel injectors on some american cars.


Closest I have been able to find is a Sumitomo MT-2S-7 but it may be another brand, hoping someone knows for sure. There are no identifying marks.

  • Do we know what it's for? Any other background information? – NitrusInc Apr 10 '18 at 20:41
  • I have been un-able to find one myself, the closest is the sumitomo. Is this off a motorcycle? My honda motorcycle uses this connector and a 3 hole one. – DamoC Apr 11 '18 at 15:10
  • No, it's a Yamaha watercraft. I was able to find somewhere to order a Sumitomo sample so I should be able to confirm in a few days. Im hoping it's right but not confident. – Bruce Apr 11 '18 at 19:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.