Replacing my Wheel Hub Assemblies with Moog PN#: 513220 Pre-Loaded Complete Assemblies.
Unverified Torque Specs:
- Hub-to-Knuckle Bolts: 47.9 ft-lb
- Front Axle Nut: 162 ft-lb
- Lug Nuts: 81.1 ft-lb (all)
- Caliper Bracket-to-Knuckle: 59 ft. lbs.
- Caliper Retainers: 19 ft. lbs.
- Rotor shield: 10 ft. lbs.
Should I, or should I not Lubricate the Axle Spline before inserting it into the Hub Assembly?
How can I ensure that the Hall Effect Sensor is clean? Can I wipe it off with clean rag?
After removing the hub assembly, I need to surface, and clean the rust off what the Hub Assembly mounts to (the "Knuckle"). Will Brake Cleaner effect the sensor/"Magnetic Encoder"? Again, how do I ensure that the sensor is clean before putting the Hub Assembly back on?
Thank you for your time.