I tried the tradition "pull fuses one at a time" method and still can't find the short.
People from other forums have said that the engine block being hot may be symptomatic of a bad ground cable -- but this doesn't make sense to me.
So basically, symptoms are:
1) Parasitic Draw at > 0.2 amp. (Not sure of the exact number -- waiting for another multimeter as mine won't give a reading at the 10A setting)
2) Engine block at 12 Volts -- so about .5/.6 voltage drop between positive terminal and frame/block.
3) Car will not start / no indicator lights, etc. (Usb accessories seem to work, however.)
4) None of the fuses will stop the parasitic draw
What do I do next? Thanks!