I have an '04 1.2L 16v Renault Clio Dynamique with a leaking coolant flange/elbow where the lower coolant line connects to the water pump. You can see where flange is in relation to the pump and coolant lines here:

enter image description here

And you can see the obvious crack in the plastic flange here:

enter image description here

Can anyone help me source one of these things so that I can fit a replacement? I feel able to drain all the coolant and fit the thing, I just can't get my hands on one.

Thank you for your help!


  • 1
    Renault Dealer parts department or a scrap yard...
    – Solar Mike
    Commented Mar 16, 2018 at 19:57

1 Answer 1


After a bit of hunting I managed to track it down, it's part 7701041346 (or 7701041348 for some older cars) and you can still get it online if you search around for a bit. It'll cost you maybe £30 to buy and it's not hard to drain the coolant and fit it yourself.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .