Vehicle: 2002 Toyota Highlander V6 (2WD)
- When I'm driving around when I drive above 55 mph and am approaching 60 mph I get some pretty bad rumbling in the entire car.
- Ticking/Rattling noise (imagine if you threw something hard in a blender and turned it on)
- The gas consumption increased
- Strong scent of gasoline whenever I get out of the car
- Misfire codes for cylinder 2,4,6
- Engine bank 2 running too lean
Recent things I have done (after ticking started)
Replaced Spark plugs
Cleaned MAF sensor
Changed the PCV valve
I'm kind of lost on what this could be. Someone suggested bad fuel injectors but I'm not really sure about that one. I was doing some reading and I thought I should maybe change the O2 sensor just for good measure.