Hey I’m trying to buy the trim that is on the left And right of windshields. I don’t know the name. It’s on the inside and forms from the dash to the roof of the vehicle.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.