I own an Audi A4 2008 and lately every few hundred kilometers the oil runs low (so I add oil of course).
- I tried to look for oil marks under the car, sometimes I see something that looks like oil and sometimes I don't see anything, so I'm not sure.
- There is no color to the smoke that comes out of the exhaust, seems fine there.
- There is no smoke coming from under the hood or anyplace else.
- I smelled burned oil only once, today, when I started the car after it hasn't been moved for two days.
- I should state that the intake manifold gasket was replaced about a year ago (I had burned oil smoke).
What can be the cause? an oil leak? If so, can it be spotted in one of photos I attached? If you see an oil leak, what should be replaced?