I have to run some cables in the bumper and I want to use waterproof connectors housing. The problem is that I don't have any crimping pliers and I don't know what type should I buy for this type of pins/connectors. Thank you. img1


  • Those are "AMP Superseal" connectors
    – Martin
    Jan 2 '18 at 15:37

I believe crimping pliers for weather pack, metri-pack, or molex connectors will work. IWISS makes a tool just for those types of connectors. Alternatively, Paladin makes a crimping tool with die sets for those and other types of connectors.


This site is temporarily in read only mode and not accepting new answers.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .