Im trying to figure out which wires should i use to replace these.

4r44e internal wire harness

keep in mind these cost roughly $ 140 new, currently I cant afford that. used go for $ 50 dlls

Im mostly interested in looking for good replacement wires so I can repair it my self.

Harness complete new harness

  • Are you asking what type of wire you should use or how to repair it? Shopping questions along the line of "where can I buy this" are off topic.
    – JPhi1618
    Nov 10, 2017 at 18:52
  • Im aaking what type of wires i should use to replace them.
    – cdvooo
    Nov 10, 2017 at 18:55

1 Answer 1


These are called "twisted core" wires (as opposed to "solid core" wires). Get something of the same gauge and you should be fine. Any store that sells wires will have a tool to measure wire gauges, just bring your old one to measure. Make sure the insulator is of similar thickness (or thicker).

  • Also mention that the wires are for automotive use. The insulation needs to be oil/chemical resistant and safe for high temperatures.
    – JPhi1618
    Nov 10, 2017 at 20:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .