It is a plastic support for this pair of ducts on the engine of Dacia/Renault Duster 2.0.

I need the name or the piece code.

Duster F4R engine

  • 1
    Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! It may have a specific name, but really it's just a clip. To figure this out, your best bet is to go to a dealership. They have blow apart diagrams which show the bits, pieces, and part numbers. Your second best option if you need one, is to go to a pick-a-part yard (junk yard where you scrounge for the parts you need) and find one. You won't find one over the counter at the local parts store. Oct 23, 2017 at 16:09
  • It is called a "pipe clip"
    – Solar Mike
    Oct 23, 2017 at 16:33


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .