Can anyone tell me what the part in the red circle is called ? - My engine seems to be missing it all of a sudden (last time I let my Wife borrow the car!)

Many thanks

enter image description here

  • Welcome to Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair! Oct 18 '17 at 13:39
  • PCV valve / assembly, at least part of the ventilation system connected to the air intake between the air filter and the inlet manifold.
    – Solar Mike
    Oct 18 '17 at 14:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.