Hey guys i've been searching for clutch friction plate for my suzuki tc100(1976)model. I couldn't find it so I'm curious if it's possible to fit with other plate of the same size if i could get one and if i dont what else can i possibly do to bring my dads historic bike to life? Im so desperate about this bike so Please

1 Answer 1


If it's only the friction material that is worn then you can get that replaced.

Also, there are clutch shops that have all the details of diameters (internal external) springs, thicknesses and can source a replacement.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .