I have a 1990 Ford Econoline Extended ( the back is about 2 feet longer ). I want to put a hitch on the back so I can tow a small utility trailer, but I'm not sure what kind I need. Not looking for anything with too large a capacity. It looks like the back has a cross piece and two perpendicular pieces. I'm just worried that because it's an extended If i buy the ones the web suggests it wont fit., if i buy Do I need to drill holes?

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.