i have a Jeep Cherokee Limited 2.8CRD (06 plate) which has just failed its MOT.

the "Torque/Reaction arm" to both nearside and offside rear need replacing.

what is this?

is it the same thing as "control arm"?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.