I am here today thinking that my father's O2 sensor on his 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 v8 van is bad, but I'm not 100% sure. Considering how expensive they are, I would like to have some other minds on this so that I may be more confident than I am right if/when I buy it.
The engine is misfiring, and the o2B1S2 was stuck on .9V on idle before I changed the spark plugs and spark plug wires. Now, it is stuck on exactly 1.000V. Does this mean that it is definitely stuck and needs replacing? ALSO: air filter is new and cylinders 1 and 2 (on both sides of the engine are misfiring)