I am going to see a car and I have just checked the MOT history. I know nothing about cars, other than they either move... or don't.
When I check the MOT (It passed), I see that there are two issues:
- Test date 11 January 2017
- Expiry date10 January 2018
- Test Result Pass
- Odometer reading 63,240 miles
- MOT test number 5857 0071 1330
- Advisory notice item(s)
- Exhaust has a minor leak of exhaust gases BACK BOX (7.1.2)
- Oil leak ()
What do the "Advisory notice item(s)" mean? Are they serious? The car in question is a PEUGEOT 107 and is selling for £2000.