I will be attending college in Virginia and I live in Colorado. I will be taking my vehicle with me. Will I have to get a Virginia's drivers license and register my car in Virginia?


Unless you're changing your official residence, no. You will need to make sure you're still meeting all of Colorado's requirements (inspections, registration fees, insurance requirements, etc.)

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.