I had a battery drain on my 1986 Porsche 944S which left the battery completely drained (solved, it was the radio). I jumped it successfully and took it on a drive to charge the battery up. As I was driving I flashed my brights and was surprised when the engine seemed to almost completely cut out for a fraction of a second. As I drove around more I kept flashing my brights and this dip in power got less and less severe until it disappeared and flashing my brights made no impact.
I checked the voltage with a multimeter, when running I am seeing about 14.3 volts DC. My question: is this typical behavior when running on a flat battery, or is it a symptom of a problem?