Question would seem like opinion based and likely to be closed. But I don't it to be treated that way.
My motorcycle is 2009 Honda Stunner 125 cc, already ran 59000 kms. It has started giving white smoke, need engine re-do (can't afford now).
It is consuming lot of engine oil. Mechanic says that sometimes engine oil get stuck on spark-plug tip and this shortens spark-plug circuit. No current will go in no matter how much you kick. To fix I saw on your YouTube I made gap between tip of spark-plus and its hook using a coin. This trick improved life of spark plug, but should I keep one spare in my kit?