IS there such a thing ? Preferably on ebay. They should cover the hub and studs. Hopefully I'll get understood. English is not my native language so here is how a full size wheel cover looks like:

enter image description here

  • What specific wheel are they supposed to fit? The only "half size wheel covers" I've seen are for big trucks, they cover the hub and studs, like you said. – tlhIngan Dec 15 '16 at 0:28

Search Google for "hub covers"

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.