I don't know what this part is called but I need to replace it and I took it into a mechanicenter image description here and they couldn't order it. Where can I find it?? It is the part in the picture that the intake air temp is going into to.

  • You mean the intake tube? Which engine do you have? The 3.8? Try this PN 15219032 – Ben Dec 15 '16 at 0:45
  • The red arrow is pointing to the vacuum line manifold. Is that the part you are interested in? The black hoses go to the fuel pressure regulator and the one that exits the left side of the photo goes to the EVAP purge solenoid. – Fred Wilson Dec 15 '16 at 6:18

It sounds like the part you are describing might be the outlet duct, the flexible boot and elbow all appear to be one piece


The part in this link is a little pricey, you might be able to find one in a junk yard. Note that the '06 - '09 Buick Lacrosse uses the same part according to the link.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.