enter image description here

I'm wondering what this part is called? My headlights stopped working so I pulled the dash panel under the steering wheel and found this part was corroded and burnt. Please help me out! Headlights won't turn on

  • are you sure that's not an integral part of the switch assembly? – agentp Dec 12 '17 at 22:27

That is called a headlight switch connector. :)

  • Thank you! Anyone know if there is a discount website I could find one at? – Kyle Sarate Oct 17 '16 at 13:48
  • 1
    I would check junkyards. I remember hearing from someone that worked at a dealership that the switch burning up wasn't uncommon and the fix was to relay the headlights. – rpmerf Oct 19 '16 at 12:14
  • 1
    Consider ch3cking the switch as well. If you have that much damage on the connector, the switch is likely damaged too. – Paul Dufresne Apr 12 '17 at 4:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.