I own a 2006 dodge sprinter and cannot figure out what the part connected to the transmission with the wheel is!

I want to buy a new one and have spent countless time trying to find out what part it is. I hope somebody can help me.


Close-up of drive end of gearbox

  • That component is called a drive shaft. It runs back to the differential where the rear axle is and powers the wheels. Commented Jul 11, 2016 at 6:32

1 Answer 1


It's not too clear which part you're referring to, so I've annotated your image with the most likely items.

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .