By watching the video I've taken, can you tell what component is causing this grinding noise? Someone suggested it might be the harmonic stabilizer.
- Discovered low power steering reservoir, haven't noticed level go down since filling
- Power steering fluid found under car
- Recharged AC after the winter, isn't as cold as it used to be
- Increasing RPM will increase pitch of grinding noise
- The ticking noise is probably a timing chain tensor I have to replace.
- Turning wheel, to test power steering, doesn't change the sound
- Not over heating, indicating good water pump?
- Car voltage tested good, indicating good alternator and battery