I've been having some strange low voltage problems lately. I was messing around, and decided to turn on as many electrical loads as I could, which meant the radio, high beam headlights, defroster, and fan blower. Before doing that my check battery light was on and I was reading about 13.75 volts on my multi-meter. Turning all these loads on caused my voltage to drop to about 11.8 volts, however, after turning all the loads off I noticed that my check battery light was off and that my base voltage had jumped to about 14.05 volts at idle.
Does anyone have any idea what just happened?