Does anyone know what ABS/ESC Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) exactly are being used in Ford cars that feature the Active City Stop? The City Stop needs to be able to initiate brakes electronically and I suspect there may be other pump units used than on models without City Stop.

I am especially interested in smaller Ford models like the Focus Mk3. Is there some online database that could list these parts?

  • There are a few models of ABS and ESC on various ford models over the years. What year are you looking for? Do you want a simple parts diagram and that's it? – DucatiKiller Mar 11 '16 at 0:31
  • Yes I only need part number. The focus should be production from 2011 onwards i guess. Is there some parts catalogue? – Kozuch Mar 11 '16 at 7:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.