Does it have a more accurate name, or is it just to be referred to as the steering wheel adjustment lever for all time?

  • I'm really not sure which part you are talking about. Can you better describe where this part is at and/or what it looks like? I realize it has something to do with the steering, but am not even sure what you are talking about, lol. Feb 27, 2016 at 0:36
  • 3
    He's talking about the steering wheel tilt adjustment lever/switch. hyundaisonatamanual.com/images/pages/3/page.h49.png
    – Ben
    Feb 27, 2016 at 1:05
  • @Ben, yes, that's the component! Feb 27, 2016 at 1:47
  • @Ben - make that the answer, Brother!! :o) Feb 27, 2016 at 2:11

1 Answer 1


As per the comment from @Ben, it's called the "steering wheel tilt/telescope adjustment lever".

Not trying to steal anyone's thunder, just getting this question off the 'unanswered question' list c:

  • 1
    in UK its referred to as a "Reach/Rake adjustment lever", some cars only allow for Rake adjustment, some only allow Reach.
    – Mauro
    Mar 2, 2016 at 15:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.