I have a question similar to this one: "What would cause a car to lose power a few seconds after starting, then run normally?". The answers from that question didn't help me for my car and I am having the exact same problems.
I have a 2006 Honda Fit GD3 which loses power after starting, then runs normally when the engine temperature is right.
- The "check engine light" is off
- The battery is brand new, and the alternator is still good
- I've checked the spark plugs and they are still sparking
- The ignition coils appears to be OK (doesn't have any cracks)
- I also inspected the throttle body and IACV, and they appear to be OK
- I double checked the O2 sensor, with computer (launchpro x431), it said nothing is wrong with the electricals.
This is the first problem I had after 10 years with this car. Does anybody know what could cause this problem on this model?