I have seen the design of so many cars out there specially there front panel where logo is rested, it really looks eye catching. What do we call that panel in automotive terms ?

1 Answer 1


The general area could be called the "nose" of the vehicle.

Depending on the vehicle's design, the logo may be found on the bonnet/front hood, front grille or front fender.

BMW i8 Bonnet, BMW i8

Mercedes G Wagon Grille, Mercedes G Wagon

Maserati Ghibli Front Fender & Grille, Maserati Ghibli

  • @Arjuna - Zaid just delivers quality, it's how he rolls. :) Dec 9, 2015 at 21:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.