I have a 2010 Toyota Highlander that is missing the cover to the lock on the drivers door. Can anybody tell me the name of the part so I can find a replacement? The dealership wanted $50+ for parts and labor, while it's just a simple plastic piece that snaps on there.


  • 1
    So the dealership wouldn't sell you just the part? Try a different dealer, because you're probably not going to find it aftermarket anyway.
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 7, 2015 at 20:04
  • He said there was a rubber gasket or something and wasn't very helpful after that. Was hoping to find in a junkyard or something. Just wasn't sure what it was called.
    – Mike Cole
    Dec 7, 2015 at 20:19
  • Heh, maybe you have more formal just yards, but I think "that chrome deal that covers up the key hole cover" would work! Hopefully there's someone with access to the Toyota parts catalog that knows more.
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 7, 2015 at 20:21
  • I tried that with 2 different junk yards but have not heard back. I figured I needed to be more specific. :-)
    – Mike Cole
    Dec 7, 2015 at 20:22

1 Answer 1


I could not get any junkyard to reply to my inquiry. I contacted the parts department directly at the dealership and they were able to order it at a reasonable price.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .