enter image description hereThis appears to possibly be for a piece of farm equipment. I have no idea what it does. If any one out there can help I would really appreciate it.

enter image description hereg

  • It's a bi-swivel mount of some sort ... but I guess that part was obvious. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Nov 9 '15 at 1:39
  • I know I've seen this exact assembly before. Where'd you obtain it? – user1103 Nov 9 '15 at 2:21
  • I found it at a second hand store and thought we could use it. Turns out nobody in my family knows what it is. Thought it would be for a tractor. – Kay Nov 9 '15 at 18:32
  • 2
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is not part of a vehicle. – Fred Wilson Dec 15 '15 at 6:32

Actually, I don't think it's a car part. I think it's a bi-swivel mount for a flag stanchion so you can get it at just the right angle from anywhere. You know, for those decorative flags people put out on the front of their house? I did a cursory glance and didn't find anything which looked exactly like it ...

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    I think it's for an elbow of an adjustable lamp – DucatiKiller Dec 15 '15 at 0:37
  • 1
    @DucatiKiller - It could be that as well. I just don't think it's a car part is all. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Dec 15 '15 at 0:38

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.