Assuming you have tested the window switch and wiring to ensure it is the motor, there really is only one way to replace it, but it is fairly simple.
You can find detailed directions with pictures here.
1) Remove the front door trim.
*Caution, Do not apply excessive force to the clips. Otherwise the clip may be broken.
Pull up the inner remote cover toward you to remove the upper hook. Pull it down to remove the lower hook. Remove the inner remote cover.
2) Remove the screw, then remove the power window switch assembly and disconnect the harness connector.
3) Remove screw under window switch panel. Then remove the clips of the trim panel using clip remover (or flat-head screw-driver) to remove trim panel
4) Remove the Seal Cover. *Carefully remove sealer, Excessive force will easily break cover.
5) Remove the mirror gusset cover
6) Disconnect the mirror connector. Then loose the screws and remove mirror assembly.
7) Remove the stabilizers and trim hooks. (* Tech Tip, use a marker to trace outline for the position on installation)
8) Remove the rear end of door weather strip and weather strip outer.
9) Move glass to the position shown in the figure, then remove the two nuts from the service holes.
10) Remove the door glass.
11) Loosen the nuts to remove the rear sash.
12) Disconnect the motor connector.
13) Loosen four bolts and two nuts to remove the regulator assembly.
14) Loosen the screws to remove motor assembly.
Installation of the new motor is the reverse of the above.