I'm talking about a (for example) seat/skoda/vw car, in which (un)locking the car from the inside requires the driver to press a locking bolt.

Two of them broke in my car and I'm trying to find a replacement online but I just can't seem to find a name for them and/or a place where I can buy a replacement.

1 Answer 1


It appears that your best bet is to search for door lock buttons. Using that search, I see a long list of parts that include the manual push buttons that you describe.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .