05 jeep wrangler .The link that connects my rear sway bar to the rear end housing. What's it called. where can I buy a replacement. To be welded or fit in.

  • 1
    Can you present a picture of what's broken? Would help us provide an answer for you. Aug 12 '15 at 1:02
  • I downvoted because this question shows basically no effort on the part of the asker. I also answered because they asked for help and that's what we're about. Aug 12 '15 at 2:57


Here's the Duralast Rear Sway Bar Link for your vehicle on AutoZone.com. Part number EL159. It's just called a sway bar link and in the description it specifies front or rear.

It's the same part whether you have the 4 cylinder or the 6.

On RockAuto.com, it's called a Stabilizer Bar Link and in the description it specifies front or rear.


Check with your local off-road or Jeep club, if there's one in your area, chances are someone has some sitting in the garage. Many people who off-road remove the rear sway bar completely. If you're driving on the road, and haven't made any other provisions, I wouldn't recommend doing this, but you might find someone willing to give you a sway bar link.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.