I have a 1991 Jaguar XJ6 4.0, and my question is what is the name of this line coming from the fuel tank. There's 2 lines and they're stripped, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

This is the tank where the two lines run: enter image description here

This is the line: enter image description here

the problem is, I don't know the name of this line, and when I type in fuel lines, and other terms for this line, i get something completely opposite of what it is in this image.

and ideas?


  • 1
    What's at the other end? What do they connect to? – Josh Caswell Jul 18 '15 at 16:06
  • On this website they are calling them "fuel pipes", but I still don't know it's exactly what you are looking for. I'll keep looking. – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Jul 18 '15 at 17:04

Those are quick couplers for the fuel lines.. A bugger to find second hand as most people wreck them taking them off but you can buy them new from Jaguar Heritage/Classic parts in the UK.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.