I need to replace the part shown in the picture bellow (i'm not affiliated in any way with ahparts.com, i'm just borrowing their picture) in my car; However, I don't know the name of it. Can somebody tell me the name of this part? The vehicle's make and model is Honda Civic 2004.

Part to identify


That's the air intake resonator housing. Looks like the image is a still from a YouTube video

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.