I have a 1999 Ford Ranger with a 3L 6v flex fuel 2 door extended cab with a 6 ft bed. I need to replace the entire exhaust, however I cannot find a Y-pipe for the catalytic converter. All the parts are stock, and not a single parts site has a Y-pipe for it. Where can I find this part, or is it the wrong name for this part.


I think what you are looking for is actually the catalytic converters. If you take a look at the DAVICO MANUFACTURING Part # 59261 you'll see the cats are incorporated into the Y-pipe and gets you what you need. They call it an Exact-Fit Catalytic Converter. I'm sure there are other brands out there as well.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.