Can the OEM shock be replaced on a 2008 Pulsar 150? I would like to remove the OEM shock and replace it with a 41mm aftermarket model.


The stock shock can be replaced on your motorcycle. Indicating that you want to use a 41mm replacement, I am unsure of fitment and could not say.

There are several manufacturers that offer replacement rear shocks, they are usually relatively expensive.


Bajaj shocks are really cheap, maybe $20. You can get them wherever the bikes are sold (in Asia). As far as length, I am unsure what the length is on stock shocks, you can measure them with a tape measure. If the length is slightly longer or shorter, you will be fine, it will just change the ride a bit. This is an Indian 150 4-stroke, not an 1100CC race bike. Try it out and see how it goes!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.