I'm trying to order the hub assembly and brake knuckle spindle assembly for a 98 Honda Civic so that I don't have to do any press work with the bearings. On other vehicles the parts can be bought new but when you google it they are all used. Am I using the wrong name? Other vehicles it pulls it up in search engine just fine.

closed as unclear what you're asking by DucatiKiller, vini_i, Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2, Fred Wilson, Move More Comments Link To Top Dec 14 '15 at 4:23

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Front or rear ,left or right? – mikes Mar 11 '15 at 0:40
  • Front, both, but I most likely need the left. Is that what it's called. Strut assembly and trailing arm don't include it even if it was rear. – GettingNifty Mar 11 '15 at 3:54
  • Did you figure this out? If so, please post an answer so that this question can be moved out of the "Unanswered" category – Zaid Dec 12 '15 at 9:24
  • @GettingNifty Award yourself the answer :) – DucatiKiller Dec 12 '15 at 17:53

I ended up ordering the bearings separately and finding a friend who was the lead technician at a large auto shop. I had him replace my brakes, calipers and CV axles that day and it took him only a few minutes to press out the old bearings and press in the new. A professional mechanic knows an easy way to access that part.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.