A full bottle of jewelry cleaning (links product and material safety data sheet below) broke in my car and went unnoticed for a few days. Now the car has a sulfur-like smell whenever I go into the car. It dissipates within a few minutes, but then returns very quickly once I leave the car.
The primary chemical components are alcohol ethoxylates, and can decompose into carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide nitrogen Oxides, sulfur oxides and other toxic gases.
I have cleaned the area and had the carpet (rear driver) shampooed from a car detailer, but still the smell remains.
What chemical compound can I use to neutralize the smell permanently (enter equilibrium)?