Is it possible to to repair or replace the plastic eyelets which connects the regulator the door glass glass?

  • 1
    Not sure I'm seeing what you are describing. Can you show some pictures of the area you're talking about with a little more detailed description? – Pᴀᴜʟsᴛᴇʀ2 Sep 20 '14 at 15:50

You can buy the plastic clips on eBay from around £2($4) the pair. The plastic does not stick well enough, even with super glue. Not really a repairable item.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.