Damn thing snapped while I was taking it off, no idea what it is and can't quite seem to find out on google for some reason.

enter image description here

It goes from the front valve cover to the intake.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Looks like a crankcase breather to me - just allows air (and oil vapours) in and out of the engine - it goes to the inlet inboard of the filter to prevent the vapours being released into the atmosphere.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .