|visits||member for||1 year, 10 months|
|seen||Jun 25 at 8:43|
Functional analyst, working in Belgium. Happy to help, happy to learn.
- 29/04/2011: Yearling badge! I visited this site 353/365 days, but never 100 days in a row ;)
- 19/12/2011: Fanatic badge! 578/600 days, 100 consecutive days. Which was hard these last days, since my first daughter was born 14/12/2011!
If I edited your post and didn't state why, feel free to ask. But it's probably these:
- Fixed the title to better reflect the contents
- Fixed spelling, punctuation and capitalisation
- Removed "Hi, Thanks, Bye" and other non-contents fluffy filler.
Is Start & Stop technology good or bad for my car? (Alfa MiTO)
When you stand still for more than 20 seconds, it is benificial to turn off your engine. Leaving it running will consume more than starting it again. With start/stop technology, the car will not auto-stop when for example the car is too cold, battery level is too low. The computer generally has more info than you, and better (car-specific) algorithms. Let it do its job ;)