Tag Info

New answers tagged


You could use electrical tape to accomplish this, but the better way to do it would be to individually replace the broken wire portions using lengths of wire, solder, and heat shrink. This would be the safer, longer lasting solution. It's a lot of work, but well worth it in the end. The only issue would be the color coding of the wire, though black heat ...


It's C1311 for the power steering pressure sensor.


See if this picture helps you. Keep in mind most manufactures only use one main harness regardless of the accessories. So even if you don't have heated seats, or traction control the connectors and the harness are already there. Also here is the pin-out for the traction control switch Look on the inside of the drivers door for a label that looks like ...


Do you have a wiring diagram for the car? A Haynes manual or similar would have one - then you can try and identify the wires by the colour codes. Also, it might be a silly question, but do you actually remember disconnecting it from something when you removed the console? It might be for something that isn't actually fitted to your car, as manufacturers ...

Top 50 recent answers are included