Tag Info

New answers tagged


Looks like a ratchet screwdriver to me. With an attachment to drive nuts. Used to quickly apply fasteners for low torque applications. Here's a Link: ratchet screwdriver My father used to own one and I loved playing with it when I was a kid. They can be used to tighten or loosen fasteners. When you push down on the handle, this motion causes the head to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included